Do you want to speak fluently?
General English courses for children, teenagers and adults. The course programs are centred around topics from everyday life, entertainment, interests and social issues.
- We focus on breaking the speaking barrier, because this is the way we use English most often, and this aspect of the language is the most difficult for many people.
- Our teaching methods are aimed at speaking as much as possible in class to feel confident and safe while talking.
- New material is presented in context and then assimilated through active participation in various exercises.
- Exercises are based on situations that are as close to everyday life as possible.
- Apart from textbooks, we use authentic materials: articles from the press, the Internet, communication games and games, ensuring rapid progress in learning.
- We organise different types of work during general courses: individual work, in pairs, in groups, debates, projects, presentations, simulations.
- Above the Intermediate-B1 level, we also offer classes with a Native Speaker, focused only on conversation and contact with a living language in its various British/American English variants.