Do you need English at school?
English for Teens at Princeton Language Academy is a specially designed course for people aged 10-17.
Classes for young people are conducted with an emphasis on:
- revision and consolidation of school material;
- exercises to break the speaking block;
- exercises in examination techniques and linguistic intelligence;
- preparation for exams: 8-grade test, Matura and IB;
- preparation for Cambridge certificates: PET, KET, FCE, CAE, as well as IELTS, TOEFL.
The courses use the most modern teaching materials to motivate you to study, as well as original tests and exams from previous years.
The courses are divided into age groups and advancement levels from A1 to C1.
At the end of each course, we organize a mock exam, after which students receive a progress report and the Princeton Language Academy Certificate.